For those who care about such things:
- From the Brookings Institution: maybe we should promote higher rates of college enrollment and graduation among lower-income students? Or make college preparation a goal for all high school students? (h/t: Matt Yglesias)
- Three-year college degrees? (h/t: Huffpo)
- Marc Bousquet on the student debt crisis.
- Robert Reich’s “modest plan for paying college costs” (via TPM)
- And for those of you working at Texas universities, get ready for concealed guns on campus.